Sadly As Baby gives up her ghost after drinking Herbal oil (Photos)



An innocent 11-month-old baby girl, Leila Landim gave up her ghost after drinking one herbal oil for chest rub.

The little baby after rushing the camphor oil from the egde of her mother's bed and pouring on her face, she was quickly moved to the hospital for more than one week receiving serious medical help.

Leila's mother , Ms Landim, 23, explained what happened to her daughter.

Ms Landim said:

‘She started coughing in a desperate way – I thought she was choking.
‘She was having mini-seizures, her lips turned blue and really big. Then her tongue was rolling around out of her mouth, and she was only breathing every five to 10 seconds.
‘There was lots of oil on her clothing. She was foaming at the mouth too, and looking through me. I was shaking, it’s indescribable how you feel – I still can’t stand still.’

She sent warning to other parents:

“These are household essentials, and I don’t think people realise how serious it can get – we didn’t.

This is she said to her little sweetheart:

‘She had the biggest smile, and that she isn’t smiling now, it’s not right. To me, she’s still alive. She’ll always live – whether it’s just in my heart, she will live on.’


Source: DailyMail

Kindly share your thoughts at the COMMENT Box below. Thanks
Be the first to get News updates via WHATSAPP, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks
ADVERTISE your business with us to meet over 500,000+ Nigerians monthly.. Contact Email: Kingsleyiwusblog@gmail.com
Kindly like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter below..Thanks

No comments