Header Ads

Two Unilag students passed the night off-campus and lost their lives



Students of University of Lagos, Linda Elegeonye, 300L Law, Roli Odogwu, 200L Mass Communication, lost their lives in a midnight fire outbreak in a hotel in Lagos.

The two female students was said to have given up due to the severe burn after they were stuck in the hotel room they passed the night.

Reports disclosed that the two on Monday went out of the school for an event, but unfortunately they couldn't return back to school that very day as it was late already. Instead they decided to pass the night in a hotel.

The fire broke up from a problematic air condition and it was reported that the victims couldn't escape the fire as they were stuck for some minutes before they were rescued. The two suffered an extreme level of burns as they were speedily carried to the Gbagada General Hospital.

Sadly, Roli gave up her ghost at 4am on Saturday and was buried at Atan Cemetary in Yaba, while Linda who had been in Coma for six days has just died.

Roli's friend said she disclosed to her mother Roli's decision to pass the night outside.

No comments